General Terms and Conditions
- All photos and pictures shown in the website are for reference only.
- The total amount shown on the shopping cart is only an approximate, please don't settle the bill as per the amount shown on the shopping cart. We shall advise you the final catch weight amount a day earlier or on the morning of delivery date.
- To maintain the quality, we highly suggest all Chilled items order should be placed in 2-3 working days in advance.
- The delivery date indicated on your order will be vary upon product availability and delivery schedule, all delivery date subject to the email confirmation provided by Tenderloin Fine Food Ltd..
- Your order will be automatically confirmed and proceeded when you have received an auto-email on order details. If you haven't received it, please contact our team.
- All Chilled items, especially oyster order cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed.
- All cancellation requests for valid orders must either be over the phone/ email or WhatsApp to Our Customer Services Team within 2 working days upon receiving order confirmation.
- Product size range has indicated in the product description, we will send the final invoice with final catch weight to you a day before delivery. In case of the product is overweight or the weight is beyond your expectation, no refund and exchange policy will be applied.
- Delivery service may not cover village, house without lift and remote areas. Tenderloin Fine Food Ltd reserves the rights to request delivery at a designated location or may require additional charge for delivery service to remote areas.
- In case of any discrepancies or inconsistencies between English and Chinese version on website content, the English version will prevail.
- Tenderloin Fine Food Ltd reserves the final discretionary right on any disputes.
General Delivery Terms
- Estimated time of delivery will be sent to you via email/ WhatsApp.
- Our team will call you 15 - 30 minutes before arrival. In case of inclement weather and/or traffic conditions delivery may be delayed, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Deliveries are restricted to addresses within 30 meters of a legal parking space. If our driver is unable to legally park, please meet our staff at the closest legal unloading / stopping area to collect your order.
- Buildings with no elevators, a surcharge of $30 per floor will be charged. Alternatively, you may collect the order at the ground floor.
- If no one at home to receive order, our staff will contact you and wait for up to 10 minutes only. Thereafter your order will be taken back to our warehouse and alternative delivery arrangements will have to be made with a surcharge of $80.00.
- Please check the contents of your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if there is any issue with our products or services.
- Deliveries will stop and be rescheduled in the event if the HK Observatory issues a Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No.8 and above. Our Customer Service Representative will contact you very soon for the update arrangement.
- Our goods are delivered in our and our strategic partners refrigerated trucks.
Tailor Made Service (New!)
All Freshly Whole Piece of Chilled Product (including Whole Tenderloin, Ribeye and Striploin and Hams) are available to be cut as pieces and vacuum packed for your convenience.
Any tailor made services will be charged HK$30/kg and order required at least 4 working days in advance. Our Customer Service Representative will phone you for confirmation for any specified tailor made services.
We will ask for pre-payment for the cutting fee and No exchange and refund policy will be considered and accepted after cutting. Please specify the cutting and packing preference by English or Chinese during checkout. If there is no special cutting & packing instruction, all fresh meat will be kept as original packing as stated on the website.